Powerball 31 January 2023, Lottery Results, South Africa
[Powerball 31/1/23 results tonight winning numbers Powerball 31 January 2023 numbers Powerball numbers for 31st January 2023, Powerball Plus 31 January 2023 results]
The Powerball and Powerball plus lotteries are two of South Africa's most popular lotteries. PowerBall Plus is an extra PowerBall add-on that can be played for half the cost of the main game and still delivers multi-million prizes. The highest reward is known to raise over R100 million. Learn here everything about PowerBall Plus you need to know. Every Thursday and Friday evening, PowerBall Plus will take place with drawings at 21:00 alongside the regular PowerBall game. It costs R2.50 for each board, bringing the total cost of both games to R7.50. You don't need to choose an extra number to play, since the board you choose for the main game is then put into the additional Plus game.
Winning Numbers for Powerball 31/1/23, Tuesday, South Africa
Tonight one lucky South African can walk away with millions, the total value of the Powerball jackpot is estimated at R33 Million. Powerball results will be updated at no later than 21:15
Powerball 31/1/23: 12, 14, 17, 29, 50, 20
Powerball Jackpot: R33 Million
Powerball Plus 31/1/23: PPSANMBRS
Powerball Plus Jackpot: R55 Million
Powerball lottery previous winning numbers
As mentioned above the last Powerball lottery took place on 27 January 2023 at 10:59 p.m. ET.
The winning numbers for Powerball Lottery were 27, 34, 36, 40, 50, 02 and the jackpot was R26 Million. And the numbers for the Powerball Plus Lottery were 08, 15, 37, 46, 49, 03 and the Jackpot was R52 Million.
The estimated Jackpot prize for the lottery was R26 Million. Now the Jackpot prize for tonight's Powerball 31st January 2023 draw is estimated to be R33 Million.
How to Play PowerBall and Powerball Plus
- Open or sign up for an online lottery account if you've already got one.
- Choose PowerBall.
- Select five numbers from 1 to 50 and one PowerBall from 1 to 20, or select a fast selection
- Choose the option PowerBall Plus.
- Select the number of drawings you wish to enter.
- Checkout and pay for entries. Checkout.
- Remember, without joining the main draw, you can't play PowerBall Plus.
- To fill out a bet slip, go to a lottery dealer.
- Mark on the top of the bet slips the PowerBall Plus box.
- Choose five digits on as many boards as you wish to play, then PowerBall.
- Mark how many drawings you wish to play with or leave it blank if you want just to enter a draw.
- Pay and keep it safe until the draw for your ticket.
- There are many additional methods of playing, including online, in-store, and via some big banks' websites and applications. For additional information on these various entrance options, see the How to Play page.